Disk Order. File Manager for Mac OS X
Disk Order is a dual pane file manager for your Mac.
It is an advanced Finder replacement that comes with built-in FTP/SFTP client, ability to handle archives like plain folders, network browser, iPod/iPhone/iPad browsing plugin and other. It makes file management faster, because you don't have to launch separate applications for FTP, batch renaming files or extracting some data out of rar/zip/gz/tgz archive. Almost all tasks may be performed either with keystrokes or just few mouse clicks. It offers all usual features, such as Get Info, Copy/Move/Delete, View, Edit and so on. Disk Order works great on both Intel and PPC Macs.
Key Features of Disk Order
- Tabbed interface
- Copy/Move/Delete/Link operations
- Built-in Viewer (viewing html, rtf, mov, mp3, jpg, gif, tiff etc.)
- Built-in Editor
- Built-in FTP-client (create, upload, download, CHMOD, transfer mode, encodings, viewing files and so on...)
- Multi-Rename Tool
- Archives support (tar, gz, tgz, bz, bz2, tbz, zip)
- Sophisticated Drag'n-Drop
- Color Marking support
- System Index Utilizing Search
- Command Line
- Plug-in architecture (Terminal window, Burn CDs, Zip, Unzip, Untar etc.)
- Very usable interface (Eject buttons by volume names and FTP sessions, customizable toolbar, Drives panel)
- Customizable main menu shortcuts
- Two file selection modes (Mac native and Norton-Commander-like)
- Compare Directories, wildcard selection
- And so more...